Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In the beginning.....

Let me start by giving a little background....I was born and raised in Iowa.  No, I don't know shit about farming or anything that grows or is raised on one.  I don't know shit about corn other than where to find it in the grocery store and how to cook it.  If I'm not within walking distance of a convenience store (i.e. Quik Trip, B.P., etc) I am lost.  


I have traveled extensively and lived in several different locations around the US.  I'm a disabled Navy Desert Storm Vet and I proudly served this country for 3 years.  


I've been married and divorced and have 3 great sons who I wouldn't trade for the world.  


I'm opinionated, honest, and blunt.  I warn everyone....don't ask me a question unless you are prepared to get an answer you may not like.  I won't lie to protect anyone's feelings or to be PC.  I just don't believe in it.  I would rather honestly hurt your feelings than politely lie so you feel good.  Sooner or later the truth will come out and then you'll be pissed at me....fuck that shit.


Oh, and I cuss on a regular basis so if you're sensitive....stop reading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment